Monday, April 22, 2013

Wander

 I've been digging the cobalt blue lately if you can't tell from my past couple outfits! Its just a happy color without being too springy or too wintery. Which is perfect because the weather here is still deciding what season it is! When we took these pictures, it was the first time I'd worn tights in a week! But I'm learning to complain less about these chilly days and just embrace them as extra chances to be creative with some of my winter clothes.
 We went to this loading dock behind a thrift store that we love in town and I thought it was a nice departure from our usual adventures. I love wandering around town and finding unique places to explore! 
 Outfit Details:
Dress- ModCloth
Tights- JcPenny
Saddle Oxfords- Payless
All I needed was a peter pan collar and knee socks and I could have been Suzy from Moonrise Kingdom! I feel like her every time I put on the ole saddle oxfords. They are such classic shoes and I think they add a little extra quirk to any outfit. 
In other news, I had the most marvelous weekend! I went home and had fun adventures there. I got to see my high school perform Bye Bye Birdie which is one of my favorite musicals of all time. It was a blast and a half. The whole weekend was absolutely stellar! Now if I can just make it through these next two weeks, it'll be summer vacation! Huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment