Wednesday, April 24, 2013

A Few of My Favorite Things

Fashion Fave: The Man Repeller aka Leandra Medine. This woman in FINE! She rocks every single outfit ever. And the best part about her style is that she is completely her own. She wears what she wants to wear and I LOVE that! Also, that girl can rock some overalls, which you know I love.
 My sister recently bought a ton of clothes from Johnnie B. which is Boden's teenager line and I'm obsessed with all their things now. I know I'm not a teenager, but I can still fit so I feel like I should take advantage of that while I still can. But seriously, these shorts are so fun. I'd probably opt for a plain top with these, but I think they are fresh and fun. I'd really like them for summer camp since they are knit and casual!
 As you can tell, I'm still pretty hung up on scrapbooking. This layout is to die for! Also, I really want to try some ombre watercolor on some of my layouts. I think it adds the perfect summer feel to the page.
 Maybe this is the dumb girl in me, but I adore finding wedding inspiration on Pinterest. This gal's wedding is to die for! I'm in love with all the details and photographs!





 I have recently discovered that World Market has some great Anthropologie dupes for a fraction of the price. Check out a few of my favorite finds from the store!

That's all folks! Just thought you'd want to see what I'm loving lately! All images found via my pinterest! 

No comments:

Post a Comment