Wednesday, March 6, 2013

A Few of My Favorite Things...

Here's a little post on a few of my current faves mostly found through my Pinterest. For your pleasure I tried to single out a fashion fave, a clothing fave, a craft fave, an inspiration fave, a home fave, and a music fave. I used to do this sort of post every Thursday, but lets face it...I don't have enough patience.
 
 I know that EVERYONE in the blog world has already oohed and ahhed over this Orla Kiely presentation at London fashion week, but I just have to share it again. I could not believe the squirrel motif! This just reaffirmed my love for Orla Kiely. This collection was a mixture of all the things that I absolutely adore--60's fashion, squirrels, Margot Tenenbaum. Sigh.
 I adore this gingham shirt from Madewell. I think gingham is so classic and will be perfect for this spring!
 As you all know, I'm getting way way way into scrapbooking. I stumbled across this page on Pinterest and I think it is lovely. Everything about it makes me smile.
 I just thought this was so inspiring. I feel most days like I'm summoning up the courage to be strong and courageous, so this quote fit my life perfectly. I also love the color choices. Pink is slowly growing on me these days.
Elsie of A Beautiful Mess has a feature where she does room tours of other bloggers. This week she featured my favorite Blogger, Naomi Davis of The Rockstar Diaries. I love her little ones Eleanor and Samson and it was so neat to take a peek into their whimsical nursery. Everyone should go check it out!
So, I know I've been talking a lot about Brooke Waggoner these days, but really guys, she is a music goddess in my mind. This is her newest single from her album that came out yesterday. I've been playing it nonstop. This song is sort of my new anthem right now. And by that I mean...I dance around to it while I get ready in the morning, while I wash the dishes, and on my way to class. And this is only after having the album for a day! Seriously give her a listen! And buy her album! I think it is splendid.

No comments:

Post a Comment