Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My Favorite Things!

I'm not even going to apologize for the silence on the blog. The semester is wrapping up, so things have been a little crazy here on the home front.

I found this crochet quilt on pinterest and now I'm itching to make one just like it! The colors, the pattern, the little flowers! Ahhh I just want to crochet!



Lady Ties! I found this lovely etsy seller that makes these gorgeous ties and I want one. Particularly that  kelly green one!

This dress is perfect. I really really really want it. Too bad I'm poor...

I love tumblr because I find gorgeous photos like this one.


Sunday night all my friends got together and watched Juno! A classic for sure! Haha, I just have a crush on Michael Cera and the soundtrack. 

Also, I'm sorry I missed Music Mondays here on the blog. But lets pretend its Monday for a second and admire the awesomeness of St. Vincent and this music video. I just want to be her for like 5 minutes, is that too much to ask?!


No comments:

Post a Comment