Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My Favorite Things!

Oh sweet, dear blog of mine, how I've missed you. It has been a very long time since I've rounded up some of my favorite things from the week. So here are some finds from my pinterest and my tumblr.

Circle skirts are and will always be my favorite. I'm especially fond of this pale blue dress with a full circle skirt.

This bag from Urban is delectable. Normally I wouldn't pick up a floral bag, but this one is pretty pretty.

I always go through seasons where I get really obsessed with etsy and favorite a million things and then seasons where I NEVER log on and when I do I have very little desire to search for treasures. Check out my favorites here.

I think I live off coffee. All I ever do is drink coffee. Coffee. Coffee. Coffee.

This illustration is adorable! Seriously too cute!

Madeline and I have a confession...we bought webkinz foxes at Hobby Lobby a few weeks ago and now we are obsessed. Do we act like 5 year olds on a daily basis? Yes. We have no shame at this point.  Webkinz rules...seriously the games rock and now I'm addicted to this game called Goober's Lab. Okay, I know...nobody wants to hear about this...

UMMM...madeline and I love this song???!!!! I know, we've reached an all new low.


2 comments:

  1. That floral bag, and the illustration are too cute! I want them both! You have a very adorable blog, i found you via pinterest!
    ~Drew

    http://openendedfashion.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come back, AnnaLee! I miss you. Mired in finals?

    ReplyDelete