Thursday, April 26, 2012

Its been too long...

I'm sorry friends that it has been too long since I've brought out a wonderful outfit post. And the bummer thing is that I've been coming up with so many adorable outfits lately what with this glorious spring weather, but I just haven't had the time to share them. But here's a lovely exception!


There's this great thrift store here in town that Madeline and I are obsessed with because they have the best antiques, furniture, and vintage clothing. The reason I bring up this ever elusive store is because I got this top there! Its actually a dress, probably a little girl's dress but I think it makes the perfect spring top! I usually shy away from pink but this is gingham top is perfection.

Outfit Details:
Top- Vintage, thrifted
Jeans- Forever 21
Shoes- Old Navy
Earrings- Forever 21

Do you spy my adorable flower earrings? I found them at Forever 21 and I am in love. They look like enamel vintage earrings! Gotta love that kind of a find. Anyways, I hope everyone is enjoying their spring. Sorry mine hasn't been documented as much as I like. I'll be back soon!


2 comments:

  1. Are you on Instagram? I would love to follow you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am! My username is thesquirrelnextdoor. I'm new to instagram, but I'm having great fun!

      Delete