Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What I Wore Today

Today I had to give a speech in my public speaking class so I had to look extra put together and polished. I've been dying to wear this skirt ever since I bought it in August. I loved how vintage and kinda mod it looked! My pictures are really bad quality and don't really capture how wonderful this skirt is, but trust me it looks amazing! 

Outfit Details:
Sweater- Old Navy
Skirt- Anthropologie
Tights- JcPenny
Shoes- Steve Madden
Glasses- Raybans

When I first saw this skirt, I knew it had to be mine! I had a gift card and knew that if I didn't purchase this skirt, I would regret it forever. I feel like I'll get a lot of wear out of it as the years go by because it has that vintage feel to it. 

I'm still loving the new bangs! Also, the color of the skirt is probably closest to the color it is in this picture. Silly macbook camera!

I kinda cheated with these shoes because while they are Steve Madden, I only paid $10 for them. I love a good deal and these were a mega deal. When Frenches moved to after the flood, they had a HUGE sale where all shoes were ten dollars. Needless to say, I snatched these t-strap beauties up along with a pair of patent leather peep toes. Too bad Frenches doesn't sell cute shoes anymore. Gone are the days...

No comments:

Post a Comment