Tuesday, November 8, 2011

What I Wore Today


Today was crazy weather! Crazy good that is, because the high was 75 degrees! Are we sure it's November? Anyways, I pulled out the trusty high waisted shorts for such an occasion. I tried to make it a little more fall and wear the pumpkin sweater when it got a little chilly in the classroom. 

Outfit Details:
Shirt- Charlotte Ruse
Sweater- Old Navy
Shorts- Charlotte Ruse
Tights- JcPenny
Shoes (Not pictured)- Old Navy (I wore my black ballet flats, how Audrey of me)

I get so many compliments on this shirt and these shorts and the funny thing is that they were dirt cheap and have been living in my wardrobe since the 8th grade. (And still going strong!)

Oh, and last night I decided to experiment and trim my bangs a bit. I wanted to be a little bold and cut them shorter than they normally are so that they'd be kinda like 1940's bangs. They make me think of Judy Garland in Meet Me In St. Louis. This was the first time I'd ever trimmed my bangs myself, so I was a little nervous to trim outside the norm, but I think they turned out pretty nice! Plus, I won't have to trim them for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment