Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things

Its that time of the week again, when I share a few of my favorite things! I don't feel like I have very many because this past week was so busy with the show and all, but here are few things I've been loving nonetheless.
Knitting and crochet. I know this doesn't come as much of a surprise, but right now I'm very busy with some headbands for the upcoming craft fair (more on that later...)

I'm kinda obsessing over this band, Frontier Ruckus. I'm so in love with the effortless harmonies and that darling banjo. If you haven't heard of them, I strongly suggest checking them out. Especially if you are a Mumford and Sons or Avett Brothers fan. 

After my post a while back about No-Shave November, I found the best tumblr called The Daily Beard. Seriously I'm in love. I've been pinning pics like crazy! (Sorry pinterest followers who think I'm annoying...)
I'm currently rereading Little Women (my fall tradition) and am loving every page! I watched the movie over the weekend and completely swooned over how beautiful that movie is. That is one of the only movies that I think does justice to the book. I love both the book and the movie almost equally. 

Well, that's pretty much all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment