Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Waiting for...Spring?!

 Where's spring?! Its already nearing the end of March and we've only had one day of actual spring weather that I can recall. We've had more snow in march than all the other months of winter, which is unheard of in these southern parts! My closet is getting bored. My spring clothes are anxiously waiting to see the light of day again. And I can't blame them! 
 Outfit Details:
Shirt: JcPenny
Skirt: Urban Outfitters
Tights: Target
Shoes: Clarks
Necklace: Made by ME!

 So...as you may have read above...I made this necklace. It was super easy, so easy that I didn't think it was worth a tutorial. I just painted some wooden beads from hobby lobby and strung them on twine for a rustic look. I really don't know how to wear jewelry but I always see pretty statement necklaces on Pinterest and I'm fascinated with them. I decided to try my hand at one and am pretty pleased with the results. Now the challenge is to incorporate more jewelry into my clothing routine more often!
I guess I better get used to wearing this coat for a while longer. The weather forecast doesn't seem to be letting up any time soon. Happy winter/spring! See ya when the sun shines!

1 comment:

  1. Really cute outfit! I'm on the same page - living in Florida it should be at least warm since the sun is always out. But we can't shake out of the 50s/60s.

    ReplyDelete