Friday, February 8, 2013

The Fab Four

 Have I ever talked about the "Fab Four" before? I don't know if I have or not, but nevertheless...I have a great gaggle of girlfriends and we refer to ourselves as the Fab Four. We are the only ones left in our class in the theatre department (scary right?!) and we have formed a wonderful sisterhood.

So the Fab Four includes me, Fiona (my ever fabulous partner in crime when it comes to outfit pictures), Sarah, and Jocelyn. We all decided to snap some pictures together after our acting class and goof off a bit. It was lovely.
 Pictured is Me, Fiona, and Sarah. And in case you are wondering where Jocelyn is...well...she's the photographer. She doesn't want to be photographed ahahaha. Poor Jocelyn. We make fun of her a little too much.

 Outfit Details:
Blouse: Target
Jeggings: New York and Co.
Boots: Steve Madden
 I had to show off my beautiful painted ring that I got from aerie several years ago. My mom and I bought a pack of them and split them. I still love this little beauty.
Have a fabulous weekend! I know the Fab Four will ;) Also really sorry for the white space...my bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment