Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Polka Dots and Sunny Days

 And I'm back with a little outfit of the day...
Can I just say that this unseasonable weather that seems to come every February is so strange to me. February means snow. And being so cold that your nose drips. Too much information? Ah well. But seriously! This weather is too bizarre. I walked out of the house wearing my super cute orange coat, but found myself having to ditch it midday because I was sweating. Sweating. IN FEBRUARY! Oh well, I guess I shouldn't be complaining.

Outfit Details:
Sweater: Old Navy
Dress: Forever 21
Belt: Forever 21
Sweater Tights: JcPenny
Boots: Steve Madden
 As you can see, I find outfit posts seriously amusing. Especially since I never know how to post. Usually we end up with several pictures like this...where I'm laughing at my sheer inability to take a good picture. Or to "sell" the outfit. But I liked this outtake. So I'm making it not an outtake.
 Guys, my polka dot obsession is really serious. I need to count all of the clothing items that I own with polka dots. I bet the number is astounding. I've recently been more aware that I cannot buy any more polka dot items for spring. I need to find some other patterns. Maybe I should try glitter. Although I don't think that's a pattern.
I also had a lovely Marilyn moment. So enjoy this folks. I can't really promise it'll happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment