Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Juries Juries Finals Juries

 Its finals week and there is so much to do! 

 These pictures were taken after I had an 8 am final for my Fundamentals of Theatre class. So, I feel like that justifies my general look of gross hair and somewhat frumpy clothes. 
 Tomorrow I have my BFA application Jury and I am deathly nervous. Its all I can think about right now. Once its over with, I will feel so much better about my life. 
 We've been practicing extra hard on juries lately and I hope all the hard work pays off! Tonight we a christmas party for the department and I'm really excited! Maybe I'll post some pictures of our sophomore costumes ;) 
Happy finals week everybody!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your BFA! My fiance stayed an extra year in his university to get a BFA and I saw how much hard work went into it. Keep your chin up!

    ReplyDelete