Sunday, December 23, 2012

Deck the Halls

 We've finally finished decorating the house for Christmas and I thought I'd share a few photos. Doesn't everything look prettier at Christmas. 
 Here's our lovely white tree that is in our foyer. Its always been our vintage inspired themed tree. One year the ornaments were small vintage books from my mom's childhood. Then we just did vintage ornaments. Now we've settled on a blue and red vintage ornament theme.


 I wish I could take ownership for the adorable tree skirt, but I can't. My mom made this baby a few years back and its still darling!



 This is our big tree, or rather the main tree. Its crowded with ornaments! And that is my mother hanging up the snowflakes in the window.
 I spy my little cardboard gingerbread house...
 These two our my favorite. They are so charming!

Again, another craft I wish I'd come up with...crochet door nob hangers. We have a couple of these around the house made by my two great grandmothers. I come from a long line of crafty ladies...
Anyways, I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and a happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment