Thursday, September 6, 2012

Lust List #3

Lust List #3

Lust List #3 

I don't know about anyone else, but there is something about fall that makes me start to want new clothes. Its probably the september issues of magazines and influx of new clothing lines out and about. But I just HAD to share my ModCloth lust list. Sometimes I just wish I had a gift fairy that could buy all of my lust lists, but alas there is no gift fairy (at least I don't have one!)

1) I love plaid. That's all there is to it. Everything about plaid makes me think of fall, so this a perfect pick for the autumnal months. 
2) This dress is called the Children's theatre director dress. Therefore, I think I must have it.
3) I need a new coat pronto. This one is just yummy looking!
4) Is that a bow I spy on that strawberry skirt? I believe so! I'd pair this with a gorgeous pair of knee socks and saddle oxfords. Just put me in the next Wes Anderson movie please.
5) Kelly Green flats? Y'all know I'm addicted to the color....

1 comment: