Friday, September 21, 2012

A Little Preoccupied

So these days its been pretty quiet on the blog and I apologize. School/Work is really overwhelming. And also, I have a special project I've been working on these past couple weeks. Madeline (my roommate and kindred spirit) and I are starting our own blog. We've been scouring the internet for info on how to make our blog look beautiful. Its been quite the undertaking, but I'm learning a lot about html. So much so that I kind of want to give this blog a makeover. I don't know... I'm still thinking about it. But one our blog goes live, I'll be sure to link it here because I know you all will want to take a gander at it! 

For some enjoyment though, I thought I'd post a few things from my tumblr. I know most people use tumblr as a blog, but I use tumblr to reblog and curate images and music that I like and feel inspired by. So if you want, follow me on tumblr! I'm on it ALL the time! 












I hope you feel as inspired as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment