Wednesday, July 11, 2012

My Favorite Things?

Just so you all know, while I love Polyvore...this blog has not turned into me solely posting polyvore outfit collages. That's not it at all. Although I will admit I'm having enormous amounts of fun making them! 

But just so you all don't lose interest and remember the glory days when I could blog nearly every day, I thought I'd bring back the posts that were what this blog is really about. Starting with a few of my favorite things...

Moonrise Kingdom. I'm sure you've all seen the movie, trailer, pictures, whatever. The point is...GO SEE THIS MOVIE! I seriously am obsessed and I've already seen it twice (hoping to go for a third time soon!) But I must say that this movie inspired me so much. The story was so great, and yes every two seconds you are thinking "Gosh, this is so Wes" but it captured my heart and attention. Now I'm longing for penny loafers and knee socks (so look out for some outfit posts haha). Just please, go see this movie!

I've never been a huge fan of hi-low skirts. But a couple weeks ago I bought one. A subtle hi-low skirt, but still. Now I'm starting to see more and more that I think I would actually like. Case in point...this gorgeous dress. Now here's a dress I could actually see myself wearing.

This squirrel print is to die for. So much so that I think I may have to get it for my apartment with Madeline.


Ed Westwick. Isn't he dreamy? Why wouldn't he be anyone's favorite?

I just adore everything about this room. I'm pretty sure that its a little girl's room, but I don't care. If I could live there I'd be perfectly happy.

The new Passion Pit album is coming out soooooo soon and I can hardly wait! So I HAD to share this single they've already released! I can barely contain my love for this song! Give it a listen, it won't disappoint!

Well folks, thanks for bearing with me as I try to get back into the swing of things with this blogging thing. I hope everyone is having a swell summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment