Saturday, March 3, 2012

Le temps de l'amour

Yesterday there was a terrible tornado which caused Madeline and I to have to pack in a record time of 15 minutes. Thus resulting in me not really having enough outfits for my week here at home. So outfit posts may be a little interesting this week, but I'm up for the challenge. I did manage to pack this gorgeous skirt though! 

Outfit Details: 
Shirt- Target (Its my Mom's)
Skirt- Vintage via etsy
Shoes- Old Navy

I got this skirt last year for Christmas and I couldn't be more in love with a vintage find. I absolutely adore gingham so this was an adorable 1950's find!

I was very inspired by Bridget Bardot and this look I found on pinterest a few weeks ago! Good thing I can make something of my pinterest addiction!

No comments:

Post a Comment