Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Dog Days Are Over

Spring is certainly on its way! Today the weather is absolutely perfect! I'm on Spring Break next week and I simply can't wait. I'm not going anywhere terribly exciting, just going home, but its going to be so nice to dash around the city and make crafts with my family. 

Outfit Details:
Sweater- Old Navy
Dress- Paul Frank
Shoes- Converse

Have I mentioned that I have the best roommate ever? Like seriously. Madeline makes hair bows out of vintage ties and sells them. So today I sported one of her cute cute cute hair bows! Check out her store here. That's my shameless plug for Madeline's etsy store. I love her and her crafty bows!

Not only did I go without tights today for the first time in forever, I also pulled out the trusty Converse! Sometimes its nice to wear tennis shoes. Goodness, I write things like that down and I realize how weird I sound. Haha oh well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment