Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Sometimes I Wear Three Outfits

Its just been one of those days! I had my final speech today in public speaking and I've been stressing out about it for days. So today I woke up and worked on it, after I'd already spent all night working on it. Who gives a group speech to college students? That is what I would like to know! So this is what I wore when I was stressing out and feeling frazled. Although I really like this comfy outfit, plus its warm. Maybe its bad to associate this look with stress...

Outfit Details: 
Sweater: Thrifted
Jeggings: New York and Co.
Moccasins: (not pictured) Forever21

This is professional business public speaking Anna Lee. Yeah, so this is what I wore to give my speech about golf balls. Oh public education...

Outfit Details:
Shirt: Anthropologie
Skirt: JcPenny
Tights: JcPenny
Shoes: Old Navy

And this is what I'm wearing now. I just wanted to be comfortable. I know, this isn't a usual look for me. But hey, its one of the three looks I got going on today!


This is my 147 million orphans shirt that I got for Christmas a few years ago. If you live in Nashville or go to a private school, then you know what 147 million orphans is, but if you don't...
147 Million Orphans is an organization founded by a family friend of ours. They sell apparel and other merchandise and the money goes to feeding children in Uganda, China, Haiti, Honduras, and Ethiopia. For more information go visit their site!

So clever! Well, there you have it folks...3 outfits in one day. Me oh my! 

No comments:

Post a Comment