Monday, December 12, 2011

Finals Week Fashion

FINALS WEEK HAS ARRIVED. Honestly there is so much hype over finals, but I'm not really stressed out. I mean I definitely have things to study for and end of the year parties to go to, but I'm not freaking out like everyone else. But without further adieu...finals week fashion...

Outfit Details:
Shirt: Target
Sweater: Urban Outfitters
Jeans: New York and Co.
Shoes: Toms
I'm in love with this cardigan! It looks so 1950's to me! Plus I have a cardigan obsession! 

I think this is the first time I've worn the Toms at college. Crazy right?! But I love my Toms! I had the red before anyone else did (I know, how hipster of me) but seriously. Before I got them, no one had them at school. Then the second I bought them people started walking the hallways sporting these ruby beauts. Whatever, I still love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment