Monday, November 14, 2011

What I Wore Today

I swear, its November 14...it shouldn't be 70 degrees outside. But it is, so I'm going to enjoy it! I love this outfit, because I'm obsessed with these tights! I love colored tights and they never fail to brighten my day.

Outfit Details:
Dress: Paul Frank
Tights: J Crew
Loafers: Vintage
Glasses: Rayban

This dress is actually stripped, but you can't really tell. Its such a great shirtdress!

My dad got me this Paul Frank dress before they closed the store in Dallas. I love Paul Frank! Not only do I love the cute monkey shirts, I adore their clothing line too. My favorite jacket/coat is from Paul Frank and I love it!

Whenever I wear these tights I get the weirdest looks and backhanded compliments ever! Today somebody said, "Wow those tights are so......(awkward pause)...bright." Thank you? People literally stare at me like they've never seen tights like these before. But I love my bright red tights! 

Oh, yeah. Sometimes I feel like Rosie the Riveter in this dress, so I thought I'd pose appropriately...

Well, that's all folks! Music Monday is coming up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment