Tuesday, November 1, 2011

What I Wore Today

This morning the weather said it was currently 37 degrees but that it would get to around 70 degrees later. How do you dress for that?? So, I compromised and sprung for the cardigan+shorts+tights combo that is perfect for fickle weather. I love fall, but sometimes it is so tricky to dress for! 

Outfit Details:
Flower Headband- Made by ME!
Shorts- BDG
Tights- JcPenny
Socks- JcPenny
Boots- Thrifted


I am so proud of my fab flower headbands! I've been making them all semester and proudly wearing them around campus. Many of my friends want some and now I'm even making them for some people back home. They aren't too hard, but they are difficult enough to make me want to keep making them. Every time I wear one, I get a compliment. They make quite the statement I guess. Goodness, I love Crochet!

No comments:

Post a Comment