Monday, November 21, 2011

What I Wore Today/ I Made A Turban!

This may be my new favorite outfit. Ever. I know this sounds silly, but clothes are just another way I'm able to express myself.

Outfit Details:
Turban: Made By ME!!
Blazer: Charlotte Ruse
Tank: Urban Outfitters
Jeans: American Eagle
Boots: Target


The BEST part of this outfit is the turban I made! I saw one of these at Urban for a whopping $30 and decided I could easily make one myself. So I did. I'm thinking a tutorial is in order!

I'm seriously obsessed with my little project! I've been making flower headbands for so long, that its nice to have a little change. 

Oh, and I'm obsessed with my blazer. I got it a million years ago and its still going strong. I feel like that's the story of all of my favorite clothing items. Haha, oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment