Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A Few Of My Favorite Things


So, I'm thinking this might be a weekly feature on the ole blog. Every week I'll share a few of my favorite things, or rather things I'm currently loving.

First up, new Coldplay. I know everyone has already listened to this album already, but seriously its incredible. I feel like this one is more alternative (maybe even a little electro) kinda in the same vein as Sigur Ros or Arcade Fire.
Damien from the Glee Project was on Glee last night. Yes, dear readers, I am a gleek. I could not be any happier that my little irish cutie made on the show!
I'm so in love with fall right now its not even funny. Every where I go I see the beautiful fall leaves either in a tree or on the ground. Fall is magic.
Polaroids are awesome! I just bought an instax wide and have been reliving the polaroid experience. I'm trying to use my film sparingly until Christmas when I can hopefully get more from Santa. But I am obsessed with my camera nonetheless. 

I really want some swedish clogs like these! I don't know why, but lately I've been obsessing over them. I just think they'd be great all year round shoes. Ya know, great for summer but also adorable with tights in the winter. I'd fancy a pair in red.

Well, that's all. Until next time!
(All pics found via my pinterest.)

No comments:

Post a Comment