Tuesday, November 13, 2012

What is Urinetown?

 So, all week long (actually its been more like two weeks) I've been the wardrobe head for our production of Urinetown. Its been fun but also a lot of work. One of the things about working backstage on a show is that you have to wear all black to blend in so the audience never sees you. After two weeks of working on this show, I am sick of wearing all black. But if I must, I figure I might as well wear some stylish black options. 
My friend Fiona (check out her blog HERE) and I are doing a little challenge. We've decided to try to take pictures every day leading up to Thanksgiving break in an attempt to utilize our blogs a bit more. Its always easier to take pictures when you have a friend. Its especially fun to be shy and awkward together haha!
 Outfit Details:
Sweater-Anthropologie
T-shirt- JCpenny
Skirt- JCpenny
Tights-JCpenny
Boots-Target
 We also had the challenge of trying to shoot creative photos in the fine arts building 20 minutes before the show started. But I think we did a pretty good job of finding something out of a boring building!
 A little story about these boots. They are from the kid's department of Target and I love them! They cost me something like $15 dollars and they are comfy as all get out! I wore them to Thanksgiving last year and my cousin who also has teeny tiny feet like me admired them and bought herself the same pair. So then on Christmas we wore our matching boots. How fun!
This is more of an outtake...but...Fiona and I thought this was almost like a motivational/ educational poster with the "communication" in the background. Too funny not to include. 
Well folks, that's all I have for you...today that is ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment