Sunday, August 26, 2012

A Little Bird Told Me

Outfit Details:
Shirt: Old Navy
Shorts: Charlotte Russe
Sandals: Saltwater Sandals via Modcloth
This may not seem like a super summery outfit, but I've mostly worn this on the cooler nights. Its a perfect look for the transition from summer to fall. The blouse is very light weight and breathable which is nice because its still very humid where I live.
I'm absolutely in love with this blouse and the little birds in the textile! I think I got it on sale and boy was this a great buy! Its so fun and looks great both tucked in shorts or a skirt or just with a pair of jeans.
My tan saltwater sandals rock! I can wear them with everything I can't wear the red ones haha. 

1 comment:

  1. I love that shirt! I got the tan one with the little cream sailboats on it and it's so comfortable.
    I love your style! :)

    ReplyDelete