Friday, August 31, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things!

Well folks, school has officially started back up and I'm a busy bee again. But no worries, you will be hopefully hearing from me more than you did this summer ;) Madeline and I moved into our darling apartment (Which I will have to do a post about soon!) but the only downside is that we have no internet. But have no fear! I will make this blog still work! Anyways, here are a few things I've been loving this week!
Isn't this headband the prettiest! I'm sure it would look lovely for a wedding, I however would try to incorporate it into my everyday life as well!

Has anyone ever heard of Dottie Angel? Well if not go right now and check out her blog! Its so inspiring and lovely. It makes me want to craft 24/7...oh wait...I already do that! 
This is one of my favorite movies of all time and I rewatched it last week. Now I can't stop thinking about it! Sometimes I just want my life to be a Wes Anderson movie. Sigh.
Isn't this illustration lovely? It makes me appreciate all the seasons. Who's ready for fall by the way?

This coat. I just can't even...

As everyone knows, I adore Passion Pit. So a friend of mine introduced me to this song witch remixes a Passion Pit. You will love it. Especially if you have a hidden love of hip hop like me ;)

Well folks, hope everyone enjoys a lovely labor day weekend! I'll be back soon with some exciting blogging news!

No comments:

Post a Comment