Friday, May 11, 2012

My Favorite Things!

Well, dear friends of mine...I am officially done with my freshman year of college! So now, hopefully I can sneak in some blogging in before camp starts. But any who...here are some gorgeous internet (pinterest finds) that I'm loving right now!


Washi tape! Ahhhh I can't believe how cool this stuff is! I just want to buy hundreds of rolls of this pretty tape. I'm going to be working on a big craft project soon (details later) and I'm really feeling like I need some of these pretties for my project.

I can't stop thinking about how I want to decorate my new home with Madeline next semester. All I do these days is pin home inspiration for our little green house.

Isn't this illustration lovely?

I'm really feeling like this kelly green dress is a necessity... I mean for auditions of course...

Check out these stunners! I've never really thought I could pull off the yellow shoe look, but I'm starting to warm up to the color though.

Okay, this is actually a big favorite of mine...cross stitching! Madeline picked it back up a while ago and she inspired me to do some of my own. Now we are both obsessed with creating little cross stitched things for our home! We've been sitting in the library at school and cross stitching. We get some great looks, you don't even know.

So we all know that I'm in love with instagram, but you know I what I love almost more? The ability to make collages with it! Here's one I made of last nights adventures to get Greek food and watch My Big Fat Greek Wedding. Oh, and see those gorgeous kelly green pants? Those are the byproduct of having an awesome mom who likes to surprise you with special gifts. 

I'm slightly obsessed with Jeremy Larson's new project, Sucre. This song is AMAZING!


Ah, its good to be home. Now off I go to finish unpacking...

No comments:

Post a Comment