Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Who Needs a Boyfriend When You Got A Bike!

I love my bike. In probably an unhealthy way. I couldn't take my bike to school with me because its just a cute one speed cruiser and I go to a school on a hill. Bad idea. So I left Jolene (my bike's new name) at home and I often proclaim to Madeline how much I miss my bike. Every time its sunny but not too hot I long to ride my bicycle, but alas...

Outfit Details:
Sweater- Forever 21
Shorts- Forever 21
Belt- Forever 21
Flats- Old Navy
Scarf- Forever 21

I try to take the bike out whenever I can when I come home. And today is the PERFECT weather for going on a stroll.

Seriously y'all I love my bike. I've often said that I would like to live somewhere that I could just walk every where I needed or bike. Biking is so much better for the environment, its cheaper than gasoline, and its healthy exercise. The benefits of biking out weigh the benefits of cars to me. Ah, someday I'll be able to take Jolene (or another nicer bike once I acquire one) wherever I please. Its gonna be great.

But for now I'm going to be riding my mint green beauty in the wonderful sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment