Sunday, March 18, 2012

One Fine Day

I feel like every post I make these days say boring phrases such as "the weather here is fab!" or "its just so beautiful outside." And I would like to apologize for my generalizations about the weather. Lets just from now on assume that any day I don't wear tights, is a beautiful day. There, that's taken care of now onto the outfit...

Outfit Details:
Sweater- Old Navy
Dress- Forever 21
Shoes- Saltwater Sandals via ModCloth

Today has been the official test run of the lovely Saltwater Sandals and its true love. What a fun summer sandal! Anyways, today I spent my day at church, grabbing coffee with girlfriends, and catching up on homework. Later tonight I'm going to watch Madeline's show. Its actually a dress rehearsal, but I wanted to see it twice just for kicks! 

Okay, funny thing. Well actually its not that funny, its just that I have ideas brewing in my head and I want to share them here. So for Cru we've had lots of mixers/parties and usually they are themed. So, my friends and I thought about how cool it would be if we had an old school theme. Like we could play music from the 50's and 60's and everyone could dress up and dance. I think its a brilliant idea. I mean, it sounds like my kind of party. Although, I guess that's my life every day...but it would be fun to share with everyone else! Just a few sunday thoughts from little ole me. Hope everyone had a delightful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment