Friday, February 17, 2012

Whoopsie

Someone...ahem...Me...forgot to do a little favorite things round up, so without further ado.......
With all the fashion week buzz lately, I have been getting really inspired clothing wise. Although, these aren't all from fashion week, I've been inspired by so many clothing looks lately anyways. Did that make sense? I don't know, but here are some looks I'm dying to try to emulate.




Converse put out polka dotted shoes. I'm in love. Truly.

Edward Scissorhands paper art! Genius.

I don't know if this is a favorite or not, but I pinned this picture something like 25 weeks ago (or at least that's what pinterest tells me!) but lately its been repinned like crazy! Its like the whole Disney Kisses pin epidemic a few weeks ago, only this time I think (I hope) I actually reach 1,000 repins. If it does, Madeline and I will throw a party! No seriously, we will haha.

I love me some Gidget! I don't know why but lately this has been running through my head nonstop. At least its a perfectly lovely song to have stuck in my head!

Well, that's it for some favorites folks! Have a good weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment