Saturday, February 25, 2012

An Oklahoma Hello

Tonight I ushered for our school's production of Rodger and Hammerstein's Oklahoma. We had to wear black and white, so this was the spiffy look I came up with for the occasion. It was very Zooey inspired, don't you think?

Outfit Details:
Shirt: Forever 21
Skirt: JcPenny
Tights: JcPenny
Shoes: Steve Madden


I think its safe to say that this is my favorite skirt I own. I mean, it gets the most action out of all my skirts. I think its so easy to dress up or dress down. And that's the best part of clothes right? The possibilities each piece brings to the table. This is one of those such pieces of clothing that lends itself to many occasions.

Oh and I HAD to rock the red lip. After all, I am a theatre major...I had to add a little drama! Happy Weekend folks!

1 comment:

  1. very zooey indeed - especially with your hair and red lips! really pretty. i really love that skirt - i understand why you would want to wear it so much!

    ReplyDelete