Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Make Out Girl and Other Stories

Outfit Details: 
Shirt: New York and Co.
Shorts: Urban Outfitters
Tights: JcPenny
Shoes: Clarks
Sweater: Old Navy
Bag: Gifted/Thrifted

I'm back today with a less than exciting outfit post, but its a post nonetheless. Last night was the opening night of my show, Women and Wallace and it went really really well. The show is about one man and his various encounters with women in his life and how his mother's suicide affected those relationships. I'm playing Wendy, who serves as a drunk hook up buddy that he cheats on his girlfriend with. Basically I'm playing a character that is the COMPLETE opposite of myself. Also, its been a challenge because the guy is my best friend Isaac and we've had to get over the horror of making out with each other. Stage kisses are funny, but they are even funnier when you have to share them with someone that you are really close to. We just have one more show tonight and then the show is over!

Now enough about my play...can we just admire this gorgeous kelly green bag that I have recently acquired?! My friends, the Easterday sisters, thrifted this bag and gave it to me for my birthday. I have been obsessed with it because its the perfect size and its my favorite color. What a great gift! Anyways, I hope everyone's day is lovely!

1 comment:

  1. You are much braver than I am! I couldn't get over the awkwardness. Haha

    I'm glad your show went well!

    ReplyDelete