Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A Few Of My Favorite Things

And now its time to close this awful day with a little round up of all of the things I've been loving on the web this week...

The fact that this sweater exits thrills me beyond belief. So if any one is wondering what to get me for my birthday *wink *wink





I literally cannot get over how beautiful this wedding is! I mean it is absolutely stunning! It made me want to wear my clarks with my future wedding dress. Will I actually follow through? Nah...

I usually hate pants. Like I try not to wear them that much because they aren't very flattering and I don't have any pants that I think are actually cool. But these.......these.....mmmm. I mean the colors+the polka dots. Yeah, I'd slip on a pair of these any and everyday.

I don't know why, but I'm just obsessed with this picture. I guess its cause there is something in me that wants to be really bad a and shoot guns. I should get PaPete to hook me up with a nice rifle or something. But really when I think about it, I guess I'm more attracted to the shoes than the actual gun thing. So much for being a rebel and shooting...

But if I ever want to do something rebellious I could always get a tattoo. I wouldn't because I'm deathly scared of needles, but I must admit I'm completely smitten with this kitten (I had to rhyme, I just had to) tattoo. I think that I might get weird looks from people if they asked what was behind the cat and I told them I saw it on pinterest and was inspired...

I stumbled across this adorable and completely inspiring blog this week. Its these two girls who showcase their college fashion. I'm completely in love with them, and now Madeline and I are batting around the idea of starting a blog like this together. 

Oh! This is probably the video of my week. Maybe even my life. Madeline and I are obsessed!!! Watch it! I promise you will either think its hilarious or you will have nightmares.

And lastly, I've been on this Ingrid Michaelson kick all week. I think I'd forgotten how cheerful and wonderful her songs were. I was obsessed with her first album freshman year of high school, but I sort of lost touch with her music as the years went on. But now I'm back and trying to catch up on her lovely tunes.

Well, that's all folks! Lots and lots of lovelies from the week! All pics can be found via my pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment