Thursday, January 26, 2012

Why Does It Always Rain On Me?

Welcome to second semester. A semester that makes blogging nearly impossible! For one thing, my schedule is drastically different and I'm finding it hard to make time for the blog. And for another thing, the stylin look I've mostly been sporting these days is the ever popular leotard+ tights+ coat look. Not blog worthy I promise. Anyways, so I'm sorry dear readers (of which there are very few I know) I'm doing the best I can!

Of course its raining today...so I'm not wearing a rain jacket. I know, I have the worst logic ever. I just never want to wear my rain jacket when its actually raining. So then I get crazy hair like this. I'm aptly calling it the "wet dog look." Just you wait folks, its gonna be a trend on college campuses all over the country soon!

Outfit Details:
Sweater: New York and Co.
Skirt: JcPenny
Tights: JcPenny
Boots: Steve Madden
Turban: Made by ME!!!

On a side note, my guy friends ranked all of my girlfriends on who was the most hipster. I won. Fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment