Monday, January 16, 2012

Power in the Blood

I have to admit I feel a little weird posting this outfit because its what I wore to my great grandaddy's funeral today. I feel petty for my desires to show off my dress, when really today I thought very little about what I wore and more about my family. So, this is what it is. This is what I wore. I love this dress, but that's not what's important. My family is what is important. We all said goodbye to Grandaddy today, but you know what, he's having way more fun than any of us. He's up partying with Jesus. He no longer hurts and can now remember everything and I'm so happy for him. He left behind an incredible legacy--a marriage of almost 72 years. And that is something we will all remember forever.

So here are my petty stupid remarks about my outfit...
Outfit Details:
Dress- Built By Wendy
Tights- JcPenny
Flats- Old Navy

Oh, and I like the bow at the top of this collar. Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment