Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Being able to blog while at home is making me so happy, you guys just don't even know! Anyways here are some of my recent obsessions...



HEDGEHOGS!!! It all started with Madeline telling me about a hedgehog she saw on Craigslist. Next thing I know I'm emailing the owner of Matilda the hedgehog with prospects of making her our precious pet. They are adorable! Everyone knows I adore woodland creatures, but I can't believe I haven't been obsessed with hedgehogs before this. I mean, I always knew about them, but I had no idea how cute they really were. Fingers crossed that we will here back from the hedgehog people soon!

So what girl doesn't love looking at wedding blogs and such? Okay I actually do know some, but that is besides the point. I love to find inspiration for my someday wedding (which will be way way way farther along in my future). Anyways, I saw these adorable bouquets out of felt flower and I fell in love. I love felt crafts and I think this is such a unique twist. Plus, its probably cheaper and I know I want to make a lot of things for my wedding. Okay, so enough of me being a gushy hopeless romantic silly girl.


Have I ever mentioned that kelly green is my favorite color? Well, it is. I adore how cheery it is and how it seems to brighten up anyone's day. I just got an AMAZING kelly green handbag for Christmas (mom did good) and I can't wait to share it on the blog. Maybe tomorrow? Who knows...

And lastly, I'm way too into this song. My dad included it on his favorite albums of 2011 playlist and I fell in love. He burned me the foster the people cd back in the fall, but I just never gave it a chance until now. I have to admit its extremely catchy!

Well, that's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment