Monday, December 5, 2011

What I Wore Today

It is pouring outside! At first I thought it was just sprinkling, so I walked outside without a rain jacket and I got drenched. I came back to the room during lunch and said to Maddie, "Hey remember that time that I didn't wear a rain jacket and came back a wet dog." Oh well, what can you do?

Outfit Details: 
Dress: Urban Outfitters
Sweater: Urban Outfitters
Leggings: Target
Boots: Target
Scarf: Made by ME!!
This dress actually has really beautiful detailing on it. I love this embroidery! It kind of makes me think of tattoos. Yeah, I know I'm weird. But anyways, I love love love this dress. Of course its gotten too short because I think its dry clean only and I wash and dry it anyways, but its still a favorite. I got it freshman year and have been wearing it nonstop ever since. I normally wear it more in the summer, but I enjoy styling it for fall and winter too. I'm pretty sure I wore it to the she and him concert last year. Ah, memories.

This is my wet dog look. Of course the camera doesn't really capture how stringy and wet my bangs are right now, but just trust me. I looked pathetic walking to class in the rain without a rain coat. So the lesson learned today was WEAR A RAIN COAT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment