Friday, December 2, 2011

What I Wore Today

I didn't have to wear a jacket today! Wonderful weather out there folks! So I pretended it was fall and pulled out this skirt which I didn't wear during actual fall.

Outfit Details: 
Shirt: JcPenny
Skirt: B Moss
Tights: JcPenny
Flats: Old Navy

So funny thing about this skirt is that its my Mom's. She didn't want it anymore, so I took it! I mean, plaid is timeless right? 

And for my second funny story...I sported the gross second day hair today because in the dorms we had no hot water last night. I refused to take a shower and just thought I'd get up early and take one. So I went to bed feeling dirty and gross and had dreams that I was searching for a shower. In one dream, we moved to a mansion and I kept running around through hallways and rooms searching for a shower.  Then, I overslept, so I couldn't shower. Yay second day hair!!

Enough of my silly stories, I have to go shower and get ready for evening of elegance tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment