Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What I Wore Today

Rainy day! And for a rainy, yet not too cold out kind of day, I wear this! I was actually inspired by a picture I saw on Pinterest.
I didn't emulate the outfit exactly, but I kind of put my own spin on it. I saw the "Annie bun" and knew I could rock this look. Plus, we all know I'm in love with the shorts and tights combo for fall.

Outfit Details: 
Shirt: Target
Sweater: Old Navy
Scarf: Forever 21
Shorts: Charlotte Ruse
Tights: JcPenny
Shoes: Clarks
Socks: JcPenny
Jacket: Forever 21

Wow, I guess I'm wearing a lot of layers!

Most people when its raining, wear a rain jacket. I, however, throw on my new leather (faux, I'm cheap okay?) jacket. Sure I got wet, but who cares?! At least I looked good!

I can't believe this is the first time my clarks have made an appearance on the blog! I just got my Clarks this year and I have been obsessed with them. I wear them all the time because they go with virtually anything. And they are all weather (hence why I wore them in the rain). One of the things I love about them is that the more you wear them, the better they look. They get better with age. A lot better with age.

No comments:

Post a Comment