Tuesday, October 25, 2011

You Make Beautiful Things


I love knitting! Its one of my favorite creative pastimes and its become sort of a stress reliever. Now that I'm in college, I seem to have so much free time to knit (go figure!). Its great. I've been knitting up a storm since I started university in the fall. But I thought I'd share one of my current projects.


Its a simple knit 2, purl 2 scarf. Only instead of starting over the knit 2, purl 2 at the end, I just do whatever I did at the end at the beginning. Like, if I end on purl 2, I start the next row with purl 2, knit 2 etc. I hope that makes sense (if not, oh well). I'm using this great valentine-y yarn I picked up at JoAnns a few months back. It is Martha Stewart brand yarn and I'm loving it! I think its 100% roving wool. YEAH NATURAL FIBERS!! Anyways, I'm about halfway through this scarf, but I just thought it would be fun to post my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment