Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A Few Of My Favorite Things


So, I thought it would be fun to share a few of my favorite things so that you, wonderful reader, could get to know me a little better! Here are 18 of my favorite things. Why, 18? Because that's how old I am! Onward ho!

1) Theatre. I am a musical theatre major and loving every minute of it! I adore the life of the stage and I hope to do it for the rest of my life.

2) My Bike! Isn't she a beauty? Mint green and cream...mmm dreamy.

3) Squirrels. Obviously according to my blog titles, I have a soft spot in my heart for squirrels. Also I can speak squirrel.

4) Raccoons are my other woodland creature love. I really want a pet raccoon someday. I know, I sound like a crazy person, but ever since I saw the commercial about the woman who thinks she's letting in her dog, but really its a coon. Ah I love them!

5) I love Wes Anderson movies. My Dad is a huge fan and turned me on to his movies. Gimme some futura font and the rolling stones. Gimme some Wes Anderson.

6) Zooey Deschanel. Enough said.

7) I am learning to play the banjo. I have this crazy idea that I'm going to start a banjo rock band where instead of guitars, there are banjos. Its going to be called Bible Kiss Bible. Why? Watch Gilmore Girls and you will know what I'm talking about.

8) I'm the girl who always carries a book with me. Always.

9) Don't make fun, but my celeb crush is Seth Rogen. If you watched him in freaks and geeks, you would understand.

10) I'm a little art collector. My Dad had an art gallery for many years and my Mom is an art teacher, so its just something I've been exposed to all my life. The above pic, is my favorite piece from my favorite artist, Vadis Turner.
11) The Wonder Years is and will always be my favorite tv show. Winnie+Kevin forever.

12) Knitting and Crochet. Actually I love all things crafty. I just love to make things!

13) I love all things vintage. Vintage clothes, cars, advertising, movies. VINTAGE EVERYTHING.

14) Harry Potter. Its not just a billion dollar franchise, its a lifestyle.

15) I love clothes. I adore fashion. I'm one of those people who dresses how I like. 

16) I'm a sucker for classic literature. Especially American lit. Who needs that new fangled fiction?

17) Swing Dancing rocks! If I could be a professional swing dancer I would.

18) Fall is my favorite season. Sweater weather is the best weather.

Well, that's all folks! Thanks for bearing with me throughout this loooooonng post. I promise there will never be a post longer than this one. I'm new to this whole blogging thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment